- Quiet Road
- Quality Schools nearby
- Newly Redecorated
- Two Bathrooms & Toilets
- Housing Benefit Considered With Guarantor
- 3 Bedrooms
- Central Heating & Double Glazed
- Includes White Goods
- Located Close To Town & University
- Call To View Today
A beautiful semi detached house in LU1 walking distance to the Town Centre and train station.
This house will make a lovely family home with two reception rooms and shower room on the ground floor, 3 bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor. The property is fully double glazed and has a modern combination boiler.
The property is neutral in decor wall and have been upgraded to include new grey carpets, and a lovely modern fitted bathroom and kitchen.
The property is ready to move into immediately and furnishings can be removed/added on a flexible basis subject to agreement.
Housing benefit considered with full deposit, first months rent and guarantor.
Call to view today!
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees and Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc) - £150.00 subject to T`s & C`s
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees - £150.00 subject T`s & C`s
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit - 6 weeks deposit may apply
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail 01582 346 203