- 3 Bedrooms
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Quiet Road - Off The Main Road
- Available Immediately
- Large Rear Garden
- Load Of Off Street Parking
- Tastefully Presented Throughout
- Family Friendly - Icknield Schools Nearby
VA PROPERTY CONSULTANTS are proud to present this great 3 bedroom property in the ever popular Icknield area less than 3 minutes walk to the Icknield primary and high schools.
The property has a nice private garden with parking on the frontage plenty enough for two cars and guest parking...
A fully fitted kitchen with a modern design and features including dishwasher, ceramic hob and a double electric oven.
The spacious modern living room over looking the large rear garden all add up to make this property an ideal family home.
Leagrave Train Station is an approximate 10 minute walk from the property making it easy to commute to London and the north as well as being family friendly with Icknield High and Primary School less than 5 minutes away. There is a parade of local handy shops including a chemist, Co- Op, Chinese take away and a tasty traditional fish and chip shop all practically on your doorstep!
This property is a must see.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees and Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc) - £150.00 subject to T`s & C`s
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees - £150.00 subject T`s & C`s
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit - 6 weeks deposit may apply
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail 01582 346 203