- Garage & Off Street Parking
- Double Glazing
- Modern & Fresh Presentation
- Downstairs Toilet
- HMO licenced
- Central Heating
- 5 Bedrooms (Inc. 4 Doubles)
- Front And Rear Garden
- Immaculate Presentation
- Council Tax Band E
The house is clean and well presented with a modern kitchen diner/lounge overlooking the rear garden and a very large front facing bedroom. There are three other generous double bedrooms including one with en suite shower.
In the house there is a total of two bathrooms (Inc. en suite) and a separate wash closet on the ground floor. The fixtures and fittings are contemporary in design and extra features include the tiled bathrooms, kitchen and neutral clean carpets throughout the property. In addition to the internal features there is an integral garage and off street parking.
The house is located on a quiet private estate, opposite Wardown Park which is only fifteen minutes walk into Luton Town Centre/Train Station making it ideal for commuters.
Available Mid July - Call today to secure your viewing!
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) current value 79, potential value 80
Environmemtal Impact Rating (EIR) current value 79, potential value 80
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property the following fees may apply:
* General administration fees and Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc) - £150.00 subject to T`s & C`s
* Guarantor arrangement/application fees - £150.00 subject T`s & C`s
* Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit - 6 weeks deposit may apply
Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis. Please call us to discuss our fees for this property in more detail 01582 346 203