- Driveway Parking for 3 Cars
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Immaculate Presentation
- Easy To Maintain Rear Garden
- London Luton Airport (Less Than 3 Miles)
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Conservatory Connected To Central Heating
- Central Heating & Fully Double Glazed
- Wigmore Location (Close To Asda Super Centre)
- Smoke & Pet Free Property
VA present this modern and tastefully extended family home in the Wigmore area of Luton, LU2. The property is simply stunning and would make a fantastic first time buyers home as the property is located in a lovely part of Luton with Asda Super Centre a few minutes walk away and the choice of good primary and secondary schools nearby. London Luton Airport is a few miles away making it an ideal spot for travellers or if you are commuter Luton Mainline Train Station is also within three miles of the property.
This is a gorgeous semi detached property which leads with driveway parking to the front door entrance which is set back from the road for privacy. On entry into the property the downstairs cloakroom is located immediately to your right hand side and the kitchen directly in front of you off the entrance porch way. The fully fitted/tiled family kitchen is presented beautifully in a natural earthly colour scheme and includes all white goods perfectly integrated for a clean and spacious appearance. Integrated Kitchen appliances are Oven , Hob, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer, Fridge and Freezer
The family space downstairs comprises of a living room, dining room which accommodates seating for six and the conservatory. All three rooms are interconnected with ample room for family and guests. The conservatory leads via patio doors to the rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a decking section to host a BBQ. Also with approved planning permission for full width rear extension and front porch. In addition in the rear garden there is a large storage shed with electricity which makes handy outdoor storage and could easily be used as a workshop.
Call To Book Your Personal Viewing ASAP
SUMMARY OF FEATURES:
* Approved planning permission for full width rear extension & front porch
* Storage unit in back garden with electricity which could be used as a workshop.
* Downstairs cloakroom
* Extended property with separate dining/games room
* Conservatory connected to the central heating system
* Integrated kitchen including dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer
* 3 double sized bedrooms
* Driveway parking for 3 cars
* Beautiful low maintenance rear garden
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.